Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PICTURE UPDATE!!!!


Ok the long awaited picture update! only a few for now I will try to update every now and then....but I promise once i get lots of internet time they will all be going up on facebook!

A good view of the bull ring in Malaga.

Calamari.....it was incredibly delicious. Yes papa I actually ate calamari!!!!!

Drew and I chilling on the beach.

Drew and Nathalia, making a plan for dinner!

The gorgeous Hassan II mosque in Casa Blanca.

Amazing!!!!

A view of the mosque from across the ocean.

An evening in the Marrakech madina.

the open restaurant that we ate at.

Our mini Camel trek.

The group that went to the SOS Childrens home, with a couple new friends.
the drummers that greeted us at the worshop.



amazing dances

Party night with my friends Caitlin, Jennalee, and Acquah.

My family in Ghana


Beautiful Comfort, Sarah, and Hemma at the Orphange in Ghana.

What already over? I promise I will add more later!!!! but remember I am only 1/3 of the way done with my trip! I know the rest of the trip will be just as amazing as it has been so far!
Jya Ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment